- 2019-08-22 On 22 August at 8:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in a session of the Seimas
- 2019-08-22 On 22 August at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the 30th anniversary celebration of the Baltic Way at the Government
- 2019-08-22 On 22 August at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting
- 2019-08-22 On 22 August at 3:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the conference of Valdas Adamkus
- 2019-08-24 On 24 August at 11:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Freedom Picnic discussion
Vice-Minister Neris Germanas participated in political consultations in Slovenia
On 17 April political consultations between, Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas and State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Slovenia Dobran Božič were held in Ljubljana.
A mutual wish to strengthen bilateral relations, promote economic relations in view of the interests of both parties, to share experiences in fintech, cyber security, hybrid threats, and use of artificial intelligence was expressed at the meeting.
Slovenia considers the Three Seas Initiative summit to be held in Ljubljana on 5–6 June an opportunity to enhance regional infrastructure and trade ties. Lithuania supports the development of transportation and logistics chains which will connect the Klaipėda Sea Port with the ports of the Adriatic Sea.
The parties exchanged opinions on the situation in the Western Balkans, on the European perspective for the Western Balkan countries, migration challenges, and third parties’ interests in the region.
Vice-Minister Neris Germanas thanked Slovenia for its support at the meeting of the Parties of the Espoo Convention concerning the non-compliance of the Astravyets Nuclear Power Plant with the safety requirements.
The Lithuanian party also invited the Slovenian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Miro Cerar, and State Secretary Dobran Božič to pay a visit to Lithuania.
Photos by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Slovenia