- 2019-09-18 On 18 September at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-09-18 On 18 September at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a working lunch with other members of the Cabinet
- 2019-09-18 On 18 September at 9:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius and other members of the Cabinet meet with the Prime Minister
- 2019-09-18 On 18 September at 11:30 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with George Kent, Deputy Assistant Secretary in the European and Eurasian Bureau at the U.S. Department of State
- 2019-09-18 On 18 September at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister congratulates Georgia on its Independence Day
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated the Foreign Minister David Zalkaliani and all the people of Georgia on the occasion of the Independence Day. On 26 May, the country celebrates the 101st anniversary of the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
"Your freedom loving country has achieved significant progress in pursuing its ambitious reform agenda aimed at integration into the European Union and NATO," writes the Foreign Minister in his congratulations letter.
L. Linkevičius notes that Lithuania will stay fully committed to supporting Georgia on its European and Euro-Atlantic path. He also believes that strong friendship between Lithuania and Georgia will further develop.