- 2019-03-18 On 18 March at 8:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in an informal breakfast of Foreign Ministers with the Foreign Minister of North Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov in Brussels
- 2019-03-18 On 18 March at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė attend Foreign Affairs Council meeting in Brussels
- 2019-03-18 On 18 March at 9:10 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ecuadorian Ambassador Manuel Mejía Dalmau
- 2019-03-18 On 18 March at 11:30 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Argentinian Ambassador Ana Maria Ramirez
- 2019-03-18 On 18 March at 4:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends an event marking NATO's 70th anniversary “NATO at Seventy Post - Cold War Enlargement and the Future of Transatlantic Security” in Brussels
Key decisions on the Alliance's comprehensive response to threats taken at the NATO summit
On 11-12 July in Brussels, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius participated in the NATO summit as part of a delegation led by the President Dalia Grybauskaitė. The meeting charted NATO's path in a changing world for the years ahead. The Alliance is adapting to be a more agile, responsive and innovative organisation, which defends itself against any threat.
The Brussels Summit Declaration was issued by the Heads of State and Government participating in the meeting.
Linkevičius also participated in a working dinner of the North Atlantic Council‘s Foreign Ministers, during which NATO's southern challenges were discussed. The Ministers of NATO's partner countries – Iraq, Jordan and Tunisia – and the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini also took part in the working dinner.