- 2019-11-21 to 2019-11-23 On 21-23 November, the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas attends a regional congress of ambassadors in Prague
- 2019-11-21 On 21 November, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Diaspora Policy Forum in the Office of the President
- 2019-11-21 On 21 November, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council (Trade) in Brussels, Belgium
- 2019-11-22 On 22 November at 8:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba
- 2019-11-22 On 22 November at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the official funeral ceremony for commanders and participants of the 1863-1864 Uprising
Foreign Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with new British Ambassador
On 1 October, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas met with the new British Ambassador to Lithuania Bryan Olley. In the meeting, the Foreign Vice-Minister welcomed the intense bilateral relationship and thanked the United Kingdom for its contribution to security of Lithuania and the region.
The Ambassador B. Olley said that many positions of the United Kingdom and Lithuania overlapped and hoped that economic and political relations would continue to develop positively also during his term of office. According to the Ambassador, Lithuanians living in the United Kingdom make a significant contribution to the country's prosperity.
B. Olley replaced the British Ambassador to Lithuania Claire Lawrence.