- 2019-08-22 On 22 August at 8:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in a session of the Seimas
- 2019-08-22 On 22 August at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the 30th anniversary celebration of the Baltic Way at the Government
- 2019-08-22 On 22 August at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting
- 2019-08-22 On 22 August at 3:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the conference of Valdas Adamkus
- 2019-08-22 On 22 August, the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Ambassador Kurt Volker, U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine negotiations
Foreign Ministries’ consultations take place at Lithuanian-Latvian border
On 13 June, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius, together with his Latvian counterpart Edgars Rinkēvičs and representatives of the two Foreign Ministries, participated in informal consultations in Mazmežotne, Latvia.
The consultations focused on common positions on security, the European Union’s issues, and regional cooperation. L. Linkevičius noted that cooperation between both countries was a natural and viable process. This cooperation is also important in the eastern neighbors, especially in Moldova.
"We must sustain our attention on and continue our support for the country that copes with a difficult political period," said Lithuania's Foreign Minister.
Informal meetings of the Foreign Ministries of Lithuania and Latvia take place annually in one of the countries.