- 2019-07-16 On 16 July, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Poland as part of the delegation led by the President Gitanas Nausėda
- 2019-07-17 On 17 July at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-07-17 On 17 July at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius sees off participants of the Mission Siberia expedition
- 2019-07-17 On 17 July at 2.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-07-18 On 18 July at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius receives inhabitants
Foreign Minister meets with Secretary General of Oman’s Foreign Ministry
On 11 June, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Oman Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi.
The meeting discussed bilateral relations, the opportunity for the development of economic cooperation, the situation in the Middle East and the Persian Gulf region.
The Foreign Minister presented Lithuania's achievements in the fields of information technology, financial technology, and laser industry. L. Linkevičius stressed that Lithuania successfully led an initiative on the development of an EU Cyber Rapid Response Force.
Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi shared his insights into the most important events in the Persian Gulf region. He also took interest in topical issues of Lithuania’s domestic and foreign policy.
The Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Oman came to Lithuania to attend the 9th political consultations between Lithuania and Oman.
Lithuania and Oman established their diplomatic relations on 22 September 1992.